Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS Classes)
The Basic Life Support (BLS Classes) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Key changes in Basic Life Support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
BLS Classes Intended Audience
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
Full Provider Course requires approximately 3.5 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
• Renewal Course requires approximately 2 hours, including skills practice and skills testing.
An American Heart Association Training Center
Our Mission at the CPR Training Source
CPR training source is dedicated to giving you the skills and confidence you need to make decisions and take action in an emergency situation. Our GA First Aid Training Instructors are the best in the business with over 30 years experience. Our office staff is courteous and available when you need them.
All of our courses are taught according to the American Heart Association guidelines. No corners are cut in our classes. With our training center all course prices include your student manual and certification card that you will leave with upon completion of the course.
Making sure you are getting the right training for your profession is at the top of our list. Our polite and knowledgeable office staff will make sure you get the training
We are an American Heart Association training center located just north of Atlanta in Marietta, Georgia. We offer CPR classes in ACLS, PALS, and BLS for Healthcare Providers.
CPR Training Source
WE HAVE MOVED.
2800 Canton Road, Suite 124
Marietta, GA 30066